RE: offended someone on the list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: offended someone on the list
From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 06:03:42 -0700
Cc: ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com
Welcome to the list, Greg. You've just been baptized and are now no longer
a newbie.  Approach the list with honesty and no one can fault you for
anything you say. O.K., they'll fault you, but you can be righteously
indignant right back at them.  Grow a thick skin and keep on writing. As an
example, Fred Thomas contacted me off-list about my rude and ignorant
remarks about one Charles Runyan a few weeks back. It was his perogative.
He had every right to. He was even gentlemanly about it and he didn't need
to be (although, judging from his emails, I think Fred can't be any other
way). The point is that the vendor who contacted you off-list had every
right to do so. Let him, answer him with honesty, and carry on. If he still
flames you, flame him back - OFF - LIST!