Re: insurance

To: "Michael L. Coop" <mcoop@amfam.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: insurance
From: Andy <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:48:33 -0500
Michael,
I'm sure you are very reputable but I think, in reality, these guys are looking
at it from the other side. Most of them have spent a lot of money restoring
their cars
and then are offered $500 when their car is hit. My 1993 MX-3 was just hit
(totaled) and when I spoke with the Insurance company of the individual that
hit me.
They deducted for this, they deducted for that, they deducted for the other
thing. When I asked about the improvements I'd made to the car the said "We
don't
care about those".
I think this is where the real heartache lies.
Andy D