Re: insurance

Subject: Re: insurance
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:50:23 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net

fred thomas wrote:

> Listers with all the horrors we all have had to experience at one time
> or another with ins. com., let me offer a few facts to avoid this in the
> future.
> [snip]
> beleive these people are dishonest as much as the policy holder is not
> prepared for this surprise encounter.  Just my .02  "FT"

Or, for Insurance-Hassle-free-motoring, do what I do, buy a wreck of a
triumph to begin with, ignore all comments regarding the condition of the
car, just reply with 'Mine's paid for, is yours??', then find the cheapest
3rd party cover available(minimum requirement in the UK), and drive around
without a worry, if someone hits you, then (as long as your not dead(if you
are then it don't matter what insurance you had)) throw away the wreckage,
claim off the other person, probably a women(ooops, only joking :-))  and
buy another, and start the process again!!!! Simple eh!!!! :-)

Cheerio

Rich

ps, if you have a car like mine, you don't NEED cover against theft!!!!  I'm
sure Mr Storm will verify this!!!