Re: TR 250 Making a New Owners List

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Subject: Re: TR 250 Making a New Owners List
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:17:41 -0500
Cc: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Fellow TR 250 Owners,

  I made a listing of all TR 250 owners, their commision numbers,
colors,
and a quote about their car a while ago, and sent it to evryone who
owned
a 250 on the Triumphs mail list.  Well since then (about a year and a
half),
people have left the Triumphs list, new people have joined, and much has

changed in the world.
  I have kept rough notes for updating when ever I saw a new name of
someone
who owned a TR 250 on the Triumph list, but never got around to making
a new TR 250 listing.  I think there are about thirty or so of us on
this Triumph
mail list.
 Well anyway, I am in semi-lurk mode for the last year or so. I skim
through all
letters, but I haven't the time to answer many, and regrettably don't
have the time
to make up a new list.

  So what I'm asking is: IS THERE ANYBODY INTERESTED IN MAKING
UP A NEW LISTING???  I can share what information I have as well as an
idea
or two.  I do think the listing should be acessable to Triumph list
members only,
for security reasons- since we all are decent people here, not like on
the big,
scary, dangerous world wide web....

   Write me privately to continue this discussion, until we post a query
for info
from owners to the general Triumph list.

                                           JOE IV
                                           TR 250
                                    WALLINGFORD, CT. USA