Re: Bearings and Oil Pump

To: <Rengrave@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Bearings and Oil Pump
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:23:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Wayne,

Try British Parts Northwest 503-864-200.  I just got a complete engine
rebuild set from them for the TR4.  But real specialty is TR6.   I found
that TRF did not have stock on most of these parts very recently and could
give me no info on anticipated restocking.   My machine shop guy was
impressed with the parts quality.

BTW... one of the things they do have is new oil pumps.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com