RE: Bearings and Oil Pump

To: <Rengrave@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Bearings and Oil Pump
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:33:44 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Wayne,

Another place that has what you need in stock (I know, because I'm in the
midst of rebuilding my TR3B (TR4 engine)) is British Frame and Engine (626)
443-0939. Pretty good prices, but the best part is you get to deal with Ken
Gilanders -- who can answer any and all questions.

I also had Ken rebuild my oil pump --- I think the total cost for that was
$40.

Good Luck,

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B

amount of wear on each
> bearing, is this easy?
> I am also going to replace my original oil pump while I am
at it, the pump is
> worn with deep lines on top of every lobe on the center gear.
> My question is :  Where is the best place to purchase new
Bearings, Thrust