Need a Set of AMERICAN MAG WHEELS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need a Set of AMERICAN MAG WHEELS
From: Alvamike@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:13:41 EST
In 1966, I owned a 1963 TR4 with American Mag wheels.  I had a lot of fun with
the car as a 17 year old in the mountains of West Virginia.  I led many a big
engined Chevy, Ford, or Dodge into the "weeds" with the little Triumphs
cornering ability.  Back to the wheels.......The wheels looked a lot like the
current aftermarket Minilites, except they had dark gray spokes and a shinny
gray outer band at the tire.  They were bolt on and had fake spinners.

I am just finishing a complete restoration of a 66 TR4A and would like to
really set it off with these wheels.  Please contact me if you have or know if
someone else who has a set of these.
Thanks,
Mike in Morgantown, PA