TR4 Carpet

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Carpet
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 18:33:26 -0800
Hi Listers: I am considering taking out the brand new black cut pile
carpet set from my nearly completed TR4. The new Porter book shows a
"gray" loop carpet that appears to fit well and may be closer to the
original. Moss describes it in their catalog.  I very much like the look
as shown in the photo in Porters book. Can anyone of you tell me of
experiences with the loop pile versus the cut pile ?  Also, have any of
you purchased this type from Moss; how is the fit ??
As always, I value your opinions. Apologies for the bandwidth.
Thank you
Dennis Barr