Re: TR4 Carpet

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Carpet
From: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 17:05:50 -0700
Henry Frye wrote:

... I rationalized going the cheap route (not buying the cut pile)...
... I am less than impressed with the carpet.

So I went out to take a look at my carpet (knowing that I'm not always
very observant).  It is loop pile that I got from "Start Your Engines"
back in 1983.  It fit perfectly, has worn very well and the tight
outward bends over the hump do not reveal any of the base material.  I
suspect that there is good and bad in both loop and cutpile whether its
in your car or in your home.  Some suppliers may offer samples which,
since you seem to want both quality and originality, would be worth
getting.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A