Re: TR4 Carpet

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 Carpet
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 12:47:58 -0500
Cc: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>, Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Henry Frye wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> I have a Moss nylon loop curl carpet in my TR3B. I rationalized going the
> cheap route (not buying the cut pile) because I've read all TR3B's all came
> with vinahyde seats and loop carpets. I am less than impressed with the
> carpet.

SNIP

I can't speak for the carpet, but my white TR3B (TSF198L) that I bought
from the second owner in 1978 had black leather seats, instead of
vinyl.  They appeared to be original.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As
1 Austin-Healey
1 Austin Princess Vanden Plas (For Sale!)
a few fractional TRs, Healeys, and Hondas laying about...