Tools - HVLP Guns ?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tools - HVLP Guns ?
From: RCB2 <rcb2@bmscom.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:12:24 -0700
We'll I have finally gotten around to purchasing an (HVLP) Spray Gun.
After much 'in-store' deliberation, I've selected an HVLP2 model, this
unit has a slightly different arrangement as the pattern control is
adjusted by rotating the 'Cap' which in-turn adjusts the front Cap in
and out - varying the pattern width. The alternate model was more
conventional in it's arrangement with two adjusting knobs at the rear of
the gun, one for pattern control and the other for volume. Can anyone on
the list shed light on the pro's and con's (if any) of each model ?

thanking you in advance
rcb

Ron Botting
<rcb2@bmscom.ca>