Re: Undercoating Removal Safety ...

To: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Undercoating Removal Safety ...
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 17:45:03 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I think you get the point... it's all risky... to th list:   evaluate the
risks...
and go with what works for you.  In this particular matter, I would not use
chemical stripper...  But this is my preference.   And some of the solvents
mentioned are more flammable than others....GASOLINE, for example, should never
be
used as a cleaner.

nuff said on this...

--Justin