Re: Undercoating Removal Safety ...

To: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Undercoating Removal Safety ...
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 19:56:02 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Diesel doesn't have a flash-point nearly as hazzardess as gasoline, etc...

Needless to say... but perhaps, better to mention it... yes, one should
always be careful when working with flammable solvents...

The "torch" method was already dispelled by the original poster as a joke...

SMOKING while doing such word is foolhardy.... of course.

Personally...  I'd rather use diesel fuel to clean the tar than that
chemical stripper idea...  isn't that stuff acid...  I would enter that it
is also quite dangerous...  your hands... your eyes...   lungs... (depending
on what you're usuing)....  and won't it also take your paint with it too?
NOt everyone will want this... as the paint under the tar is usually in
great condition!

--Justin