Re: Undercoating Removal Safety ...

To: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Undercoating Removal Safety ...
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:42:23 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin,

All good points. The use of a welding torch to remove undercoating was
in jest and I don't recommend anyone try it at home, or anywhere else. I
have been less than thorough prepping for a weld and started a few small
fires, but that certainly is to be avoided. I'd hate to lose any TR, but
especially one I've owned, worked on and driven for 25, to a dumb stunt.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602
(I am the DPO!)