On our way

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: On our way
From: Mike Kunzig <mkunzig@stk.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:10:08 -0500
Well, the frame-off restorationon my friends 72 Spitfire. is well
underway. The body is off the frame and ready to be sand blasted and
painted. We will also blast the frame and next week will start running
the feul line. I think my buddy wants to to it all in stainless. How
many off the listers have done full restorations? By full I mean from
the ground up, EVERYTHING. I was looking to get a ballpark figure of how
much I should look at spending. If you would like to take a look at what
has been done so far you can look at

http://www.pipeline.com/~orcusomega/spitfire

so far there is only one dasy work on the page, but this Sunday's pics
should be there soon. For reference, i'm the one they call Tiny.

--
Michael Kunzig