RE: Buying/selling

To: <Luiching@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Buying/selling
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 20:20:41 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Mark,

I've bought things 6 or 8 times on the list in the past year. Usually, I
send the money first. Sometimes it's simultaneous. In all cases, all went
VERY WELL! In general, I've found everyone on the list to be amongst the
most helpful and honest people you are likely to run across anywhere.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B