Stealth Bomber

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stealth Bomber
From: Toad@nlights.net
Date: 14 Aug 1998 20:30:20 PST
Hello!

SW>I've seen the Stealth Bomber from a distance,

I've seen it up close and personal. In fact, I wrenched in the torque
box of about 10 of those things when the project was still considered
'black'.  I worked in Boeing's military division for three years and by
the end of that time, was so frustrated and fed up with things that I
quit and never went back.

My youth inspired ideals and naive social causes led me into work with
juvenile offenders. Now, ten years later, I don't make a dime (can
hardly pay the bills...not to mention keeping up with my Triumph
repairs), hate the politics of the job,  and am currently looking for
more rewarding ventures.  What was I thinking? Anyone looking to hire an
experienced graphics and layout guy? I'll help wrench on your
Triumphs!!!

Will