Re: Buying/selling

To: Luiching@aol.com
Subject: Re: Buying/selling
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:54:57 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Mark,

I've done a lot of buying and selling on this list.  NEVER had a
problem with anyone and I don't hesitate to ship the part before
money arrives.  By the same token I'm not affended when they want
the money up front.  Although very few do.  I have nothing but
respect for everyone I've meet and dealt with on this list.

> What has been the norm for selling  or buying something from a fellow
> lister? Do You send the money first or the parts?  There was a recent
> thread about a guy who sold parts and got stiffed until some one posted
> the incident on the list.  Is this common?  Would like some comments from
> those who have been on either side of a  transaction.    Thanks mark
> Luichinger

"Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!"

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now complete with Surrey TOP <VBG>)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Sheet metal going to body shop now)