Re: which one?

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Subject: Re: which one?
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 20:19:03 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Jack W. Drews wrote:

> I will use it for daily errands and for occasional long distance trips.

You will probably find the inside of a TR6 the most comfortable.   If you
like the styling of the TR3 it is possible to stick TR6 seats in.
I have TR6 seats (and a Formuling steering wheel) in my TR4, they're nice.

The TR4 and up are much more weatherproof than the TR3, due to the way the
top is held on to the windsheild frame, and the side curtains.  The TR3,
save the 62 TR3B, did not have an all-syncro gearbox (but it's easy to
change to a later type)

Other than that, I'd say the cars are fairly equal, so long as they are in
good running order and properly maintained.

It will also depend on what's for sale, and how patient you are :-)

-Malcolm