Brake frustration

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake frustration
From: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 18:46:56 -0400
I think several egos have been bruised here but I'm not sure the original
question has been answered.
1. There are several ways to bleed the brakes.
2. Most methods will disturb the PDWA.
3. The PDWA triggers a warning light and requires an additional procedure
to turn it off.
4. The PDWA has little or no effect on brake function (Andrew help me here).
5. The most important thing is to get the air out of the system.
6. It is possible to center the PDWA manually.

My apologies to Andrew Mace for my vent. I often see, and have been
subject to, totally off the wall answers because the respondent didn't read
the full question. I have also seen newcomers totally frustrated because of
the same problem. My first post was to request a copy of a Haynes manual
and all the responses dealt with the merits of Haynes versus Bentley. I
know the difference, I wanted both.

Sorry again!

Andy