You Tell Me

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: You Tell Me
From: msecres@ibm.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:38:08 -0500
If you had the option of running K&N air filters on Strombergs on a GT6,
would you do that rather than use the stock filter box, supplied with
cold air ducting?

I realize this is probably splitting hairs, but I suspect that K&N's are
an improvement over the stock filters, even with hot air goin' in 'em.
Whaddy'all think?

Incidentally, one day I'd like to take the spare 150CD I have sitting on
the shelf, and run triple Strombergs on my GT6.  With the right manifold
and linkage, this could be zany.  Does Richard Good (or someone) make a
setup for this for a GT6?

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6