Re: Oxygen sensor setup-

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: Oxygen sensor setup-
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 23:08:41 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John, I've watched this thread develop and like you I'm rather curious.
I know all my US late model vehicles have O2 sensors that feed data to
the computer that controls all the vital functions of the engine.  To my
knowledge no Spits ever had such an animal.  Unless maybe those gizmo's
that comprise the emissions system perform some similar function, but I
rather doubt it.

With shoulders shrugged,

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing