Re: Oxygen sensor setup-

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oxygen sensor setup-
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 23:56:10 -0500
Uh, guys?  How many of us have LBCs with these oxygen sensor gizmos?  I
don't own any.  I suppose there must be some TR8s or even some 7s that have
them but which cars were actually equipped with them?  What percentage of
all Triumph owners actually have to worry about them?  I'm curious.

John McEwen