Re: spitfires at le mans

To: Duper Sude <DuperSude@aol.com>
Subject: Re: spitfires at le mans
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:36:37 -0800
Cc: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well,
If we are going to argue which series were the most successful (at least in
terms
of sales), lets not forget the lowly Spitfire.  The entire series sales were
over
314,000, of which the later models comprised 165,850.  But I have no bias, you
see.  Or, on second thought, maybe I do!

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing