Re: spitfires at le mans

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: spitfires at le mans
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:02:59 -0800
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter,
I founf the link that I was looking for.  You can see two pictures of the
Spits in question at the Triumph Club Holland Site which is at:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cappersg/html/spitfire.html

Check it out.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing