Re: spitfires at le mans

To: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: spitfires at le mans
From: Duper Sude <DuperSude@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:20:42 EST
Hi all,
In a message dated 98-01-28 17:09:01 EST, peterz@merak.com writes:

<< And that part
 seems to exclude their most successful (in terms of sales anyway) tr
 series cars, the tr6s (oh yeah I am definitely biased).

  Sorry to tell you, but the TR7, for it's bad reputation and everything, was
the highest selling TR-series Triumph. It had a production run of, I believe,
111,000 cars, where as the TR6 had a production run of 92,000.

Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html
John Burket  1971 TR6x2 1976 TR6 (possibly for sale contact me for info) 1976
TR6  1969 GT6+x2