Re: TR6 windscreen frame removal

To: "John Duhart" <DUHART@symbol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 windscreen frame removal
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:39:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
There's two nuts on either corner up under the dash and 3 bolts on the dash
top itself. These are the only things that need to be removed. Stand in the
car and grab the windshield at both corners and wiggle it. Keep in mind that
it comes out on the same angle that it typically resides at.... sorta like /
The process is easier with two people but I got it loose by myself. I just
redid the dash top, crash pads and dash face (along with the whole interior)
so if you need any help or info, drop me a line.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD