Re: TR7 V8 conversion

To: pearesto@totcon.com
Subject: Re: TR7 V8 conversion
From: Jochen.Saal@t-online.de (Jochen Saal)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 21:06:40 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi John,

have a look at Moss' TriumphTune catalogue (MGL 9800, page 5-1 to 5-10). There
is a complete description how to do a V8 conversation and what parts are
involved. They also offer a complete kit/patrs (SD1 bellhousing, modified
subframes) to make the job easier. If you have difficulties to get this
catalogue, let me know I will then send copies to.

Best regards,

Jochen

Munich/Germany
74 TR6