Re: mailbox is full of WHAT

To: curry@wolfenet.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mailbox is full of WHAT
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:42:25 EST
In a message dated 16/01/98  03:13:49, you write:

<< > Hi Joe,Thanks for the "balm" or "balmy mail" Let's hope it never
happens,but I
 > read a report today that said that it is certain that the worn out
computers
 > which control the UK's entire air traffic control system are absolutely
 > certain to crash on that night! and considering that London is effectively
the
 > major hub of the world's airline systems,I think I'll be keeping my feet
 > firmly on the ground!
 > Leon

  Leon,
 And now you know why Heathrow is affectionately known as "Death Row".

 Joe

Actually it's 'Thief Row' after the thieving baggage handlers of the
1970's,not such a problem now with CCTV etc.
(I can't remember the last time there was a serious crash there,not when
anyone got killed that is?)
Leon