Re: mailbox is full of WHAT

To: kedwards@norfolk.infi.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mailbox is full of WHAT
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 07:20:38 EST
In a message dated 17/01/98  01:43:14, you write:

<< Subj:         Re: mailbox is full of WHAT
 Date:  17/01/98  01:43:14
 From:  kedwards@norfolk.infi.net (Keith A. Edwards)
 To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com (GuyotLeonF)
 CC:    mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net

 GuyotLeonF wrote:
 SNIP
 > End of the Millennium?
 > Oh no,and I thought it was the beginning of a new one!
 > Leon

 For us anal-retentive types, January 1, 2000 marks the beginning of the
 last year of the current millennium.  The next millennium begins January
 1, 2001.  Yes, there _will_ be computer problems, just not in our LBCs.

 So I've been a computer nerd for the last 25 years...

 Keith Edwards (who has a recent VCR that wrongly thinks Feb. 29, 2000
 doesn't exist)
 Suffolk, VA  USA
 kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
 (2) 1962 Triumph TR3Bs
 (2) 1967 Triumph TR4As
 (1) Austin-Healey
 (1) Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo

Thanks,but I am aware of the correct date as you kindly stated...I was merely
responding to another listers input,and I guess,going along with the (far too)
popular misconception,even thou' I know it to be wrong.
(I suppose two Millennium parties will be twice as good as one!)
Regards
Leon