Re: mailbox is full of WHAT

To: walker05@camosun.bc.ca, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mailbox is full of WHAT
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:55:25 EST
In a message dated 15/01/98  18:30:11, you write:

<< Subj:         Re: mailbox is full of WHAT
 Date:  15/01/98  18:30:11
 From:  walker05@camosun.bc.ca (Malcolm Walker)
 To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com (GuyotLeonF)
 CC:    adixon@loudoun.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

 On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, GuyotLeonF wrote:

 > In a message dated 14/01/98  00:36:18, you write:
 >
 > << Hey Leon,
 >  As the computers are going to think it's 1900, You could end up losing 100
 >  years of interest.  Just think, debt free in 1 second.  Charge.
 >  Andy
 >   >>
 > Hmmm,now there's an idea?
 > But how do we know for sure,which way it'll go?

 That's true... when my senile computer forgets who it is (must have Lucas
 parts inside) it thinks it's 1980.

 If the entire computer network crashes on the year 2000, I don't think it
 will take long to re-construct it.

 And if it does take a while, we will all send snailmail to each other for
 a few months ;-)

 -Malcolm
 '62 TR4 (no clock)

Thanks Malcolm for your encouraging wordz,try telling that to all the
engineers who are trying to prevent the problems occuring in the first place
and watch them go a funny purple colour!
Snail mail is a neat idea,but we listers that better all post our snailmail
addresses to each other in November 1999 at the latest!!!
Leon