Re: mailbox is full of WHAT

To: kedwards@norfolk.infi.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mailbox is full of WHAT
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:19:40 EST
In a message dated 20/01/98  01:44:08, you write:

<< Yes, I understood your post to indicate the same.

 Sorry if I sounded to be disagreeing with your thinking.  I was trying
 to include you in my description of "us anal-retentive types" (as long
 as that is not offensive).

Judging by the general tone of your mailing, I feel you most probably do not
intend to offend, and If I knew what you really meant by 'anal-retentive' then
I would most probably not be offended, although it does 'seem' to be an
offensive term ?
(I just don't think it 'translates' between our two languages very well ?)
Leon
(no offence taken)