Re: Brazing/lead loading/soldering

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: Re: Brazing/lead loading/soldering
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:51:52 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've been doing brazing with both MAPP and Propane, although propane is
tougher. I've got an acetelyne rig also, but only use it if I'm out of gas
for the MAPP rig. I used the MAPP gas rig to fill in the worn away spots on
the door latches that mount on the "B" posts of my TR, and you can't see
that I even added metal.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm