Re: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>
Subject: Re: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:13:13 +0000 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Shane F. Ingate wrote:

> Eh?  Wots that Johnny?  Funny thing for a lad to say whos from a
> country full of sheep and fellas wearing wellies.  =80
>
>       Cheers,
>
>       Shane Ingate in San Diego

The errr..... 'interaction with a large marsupial' was not my quote
(unfotunately!)!!

I would like to leap to my defence and say that i am not from these
parts and I do not own ANY form of wellington boots.:-)

What do you call three sheep tied to a lamp post?? A welsh leisure
centre!!! (Substitute sheep for kangeroos' in Oz, etc)