British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 97 09:22:07 PST
        >>     Couldn't have been said any better...you Brits have such a way
with
        >>     English!!!
        >
        >Ah, don't forget, we did invent it!!!
        >
        >Mind you, we did invent crap like cricket and football and we NEVER
win them!!

I thought it was written into the rules that the Brits ALWAYS lose at
cricket and rugby ;)

They did give us LBCs (plus point) and Lucas (minus point).  They were
foolish enough to accept Rupert Murdoch's escape from Australia (minus
point) <BG>.

        Shane Ingate, ex-pat Aussie in San Diego and tired of TRF flaming