Re: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)

To: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Subject: Re: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:11:29 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK, ingate@shiseis.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Spitfire 1500 wrote:

 (we don't want to confuse the yanks with their obscure little pass-time!!)
> Soccer, what the h*ll is soccer?  What does that have to do with
> baseball, anyway? ;-)

Soccer is a b*ll*cks game that is popular with people who haven't discovered
triumphs yet! Actually I doesn't have much to do with baseball. over here
baseball is called 'rounders' and is played by primary school kids
(7-11 yrs). The only time it's played after that is by the girls who
aren't up to (proper) hockey. From 11 on us chaps are fed a steady diet
of footy, rugger and cricket!!!

Thats because all the REAL MEN are playing a REAL SPORT - Aussie
 Rules.  :)>

 What that?  Aussie Rules Kangaroo Shagging!!!  :-)

Well as mentioned before you must have seen the sheilas!!:-)

(I'm only relaying an oft said tale, no idea of it's truth!)

> ALRIGHT! At least it isn't American bashing..... Hey, wait a second, did
> everyone hear about Clinton's knee surgery?  They gave him drugs for the
> pain, but that's all right, he didn't swallow.

Ha! How i laughed when i heard this on 'Newsnight'! Bill spent all night
'talking' to the golfer then 'slipped' on his way out!! Jeez his drink
must have been spiked!
Sh*t, it's not funny, he's got his finger on the button!! Still he has to
be a safer bet than when the fruit-loop Reagan was in!!:-)>

Johnny Storm

spitfire 1500