Re: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>
Subject: Re: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:39:49 +0000 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Shane F. Ingate wrote:

> I thought it was written into the rules that the Brits ALWAYS lose at
> cricket and rugby ;)

The next rule after that was that the Austrailians had to be even WORSE
at Soccer (we don't want to confuse the yanks with their obscure little
pass-time!!)

>  They were foolish enough to accept Rupert Murdoch's escape from
>Australia.

Yes but think of the top class news journal he has created in the form
of 'The Sun'!!:-)

He also appears to have created another monster with the 'new labour'
party!

Johnny Storm

'77 Spitfire 1500