Re: Carpet Installation

To: "Marty J. Romagni" <mjromagni@centerior.com>
Subject: Re: Carpet Installation
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 23:15:56 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Marty J. Romagni wrote:

> Scott,
>
> Call Victoria British. They have a great booklet that describes the R&R
> of a TR6 interior. I used it successfully to re-do my seats. Very
> helpful. The ph is 1-800-255-0088. When you call ask for the City desk.
> Customer service did not know this book existed.
>
> Good Luck
>
> Marty Romagni
> 74 TR6

Marty:

Thanks for the tip. Having a "How To" book
is always the next best thing to a friend
who has done the job at hand.

Also, thanks to the other ideas from the list.
I will definitely be using snaps. Especially like
the one suggestion to cut out holes in the padding
so you can snap the carpet directly to the floor
pan, while the carpet holds down the padding.
(darn, I could have thought of that one!).

Again, thanks for all the help.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6