Re: spit 1500 rear wheel chamber

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: spit 1500 rear wheel chamber
From: Michael Galloway <mgx@icesar.epm.ornl.gov>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 08:37:21 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumph mail exploder <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
morning ...

thanks for the help. i pulled on of the rear wheels off late yesterday
evening and had a closer look at the rear spring. it looks to me like
the spring has been shimmed: there is a spacer between the bottom most
leaf, and the one above it. i guess i'll pull the spring this weekend
and have a closer look at it. does anyone know the specs on the nyloc
nuts i'll need to replace? i'd like to have replacements on hand before
i start the job.

if i need to have work done on the spring at a spring shop, how do i
specify the spring specs to the shop?

again, muchos gracias to andy and the list!

-- m