Re: To dip or not to dip?

To: who@sover.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To dip or not to dip?
From: KVacek@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 09:17:49 -0400

<< What about using some sort of "wand" that fits into holes in the frame to
 spry oil to coat the inside? Any ideas? >>

That's what Ziebart, etc. do.  Waxoyl's applicator is like that.  There are
professional-type guns available, but they're hard to find; I worked for
Binks for many years, and I bought one of their rustproofing guns which has a
regular-looking gun handle and a long 3/8" OD plastic tube, upon which you
mount one of several styles of spray tips.  My favorite produces a smoke-like
fog, which gets into all the nooks and crannies when you fog into a closed
space.  I've even used this set-up to spray plain old RustOleum Red Primer in
doors, etc. with good results.

-Karl