TR 3 Tonneaus

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 3 Tonneaus
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 21:17:46 -0600
Hey All,
 I just came across 3 brand new, orginal factory tonneaus. These are not
aftermarket or repros. They are the real thing.
 All are white, in original parts boxes.
 First to respond can have them for $70 each. You pay the shipping.
 Also have located some other TR3 stuff.
 One new fuel tank, one repaired fuel tank.
 one pair boot hinges for TR2,3,4. These are not for the bonnet (hood).
 A set of "globes" for the centers of TR2,3,4 hub caps.
 Got about a dozen assorted shifter knobs, incldes a couple of MG.
 How about three TR3 nose pieces. Two large and one small mouth.
One of the large mouth a little rough. The other in pretty good shape.
 Don't have prices on these yet, should have by Monday.
 Found a whole bunch of other stuff. I'll post more as information
becomes available.
Regards,
Tony R
"GT6s"
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com