Re: Horrible experience w/ Sports & Classics

To: "Vito Pacione" <classic@m2.interserv.com>
Subject: Re: Horrible experience w/ Sports & Classics
From: guido711@ix.netcom.com (Edward M. De Reyes)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 16:36:32 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
After reading this story, I can only say "....there but for the grace
of God..."

I've run into so many jerks in my day that claim to be both enthusiasts
and business owners....and had many bad experiences with parts.  What
ever happened to "the customer is always right"?  (I guess your money
was a different color, Vito!)

I was going to call Sports & Classics for some TR6 parts (probably
about 2 grand worth), but after reading that, I think I'll stick with
my tried and true source - British Car Service in Sacramento, CA.

BTW, is anyone up for posting "good" parts houses on the net?  I'm
greatful for the people who post the "bad" ones like S&C - but how
about the good places?

Ed De Reyes
'74 TR6
"You want _how_much_ for that part!!!?????"