RE: Horrible experience w/ Sports & Classics

To: classic@m2.interserv.com
Subject: RE: Horrible experience w/ Sports & Classics
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 10:07:05 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM
Thanks for the warning.  One time when I had received stunningly
good service from a vendor and posted the experience to the list,
I faxed a copy of the posting to the vendor so they'd know that
their excellent service had not gone unnoticed and might have
far-reaching effect.  (I'm pretty sure it did, too.)

You may wish to do the same with your negative experience here.
Fax a note saying that the Triumphs list has 800+ of the most
dedicated and materially successful enthusiasts in the country
and he's just blown it with all of them.  You might also post it
to the other lists, like british-cars.  That'd put the number
well over a thousand, allowing for overlap.

These jerks need to learn that running a business involves more
than placing a few ads and then waiting for the money to roll in.
Hanging on with a surly vendor can waste months of your life, and
who's got it to spare?

- Dan Parslow

  "Justice is swift on the Internet" (tm)