Re: Horrible experience w/ Sports & Classics

To: hdrsons@iamerica.net (Hal Rogers), "Vito Pacione"<classic@m2.interserv.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Horrible experience w/ Sports & Classics
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 18:02:36 -0500 (CDT)
Read with abject terror the original posting and reply about Sports and
Classics, and wanted to let the list know my experience with Moss.  Ordered the
control hub for the steering wheel for my TR3 last wed. and got it in two days.
Cost was about the same as British Vickie.   Installed it and the right signal
would not work.  This was on a Saturday, and I had a show that night, so after
not being able to reach Moss that day, I broke it down and discovered the folks
in Taiwan had crossed the wires.   Changed them around, and reinstalled, and
then the return tripper on the left side grabbed the wheel to hard, and turned
the hub with the steering wheel.

I feel that I probably caused the last problem with my tinkering, but the wires
were definately not correct with the wiring schematics.  Finally talked to
Terry, the tech guy about it today, and he asked me to return the part, and he
would replace.   It was a good experience, and exactly what you guys were
talking about where the people care about their customers.  I hope they treat
everyone with the dignity I received from both Terry and John at Moss Motors.