Re: Re: TR6 suspension sag

To: TR6Massey@aol.com, emanteno@usa.pipeline.com, gklein@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: TR6 suspension sag
From: emanteno@usa.pipeline.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 12:21:16 GMT
On Mar Mon, 1996 4:57:32 AM, TR6Massey@aol.com wrote:

>Dear Irv:
>
>I bought my polyurethane bushings from Ted Shomacher in Pandora, OH.  Ted
did
>a lot of racing for Triumph and knows a lot of tricks.  And he loves to
talk
>about it.  He is becomming a regular attraction at the VTR North American
>events every year.

Thanks,
 I know Ted very well. In fact, he and I took a trip to Charleston, West
Virginia in 1992 to look at an old TR4A e prod racer, which I bought. Ted
and I then brought it back to Ohio, and his son Brian and I brought it home
to Illinois. Ted has a lovely wife named Doris, at VTR in Rockford, we all
went out for dinner together (first time my wife came to VTR with me since
1985).
I didn't realize he had bushings for the TR6, I bought mine from
TriumphTune. They made a huge difference in my rear camber :-).
Irv
CF22767U