Re: Re: TR6 suspension sag

To: TR6Massey@aol.com, gklein@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: TR6 suspension sag
From: emanteno@usa.pipeline.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 08:01:23 -0500
On Mar Sat, 1996 6:03:56 AM, TR6Massey@aol.com wrote:

>To all TR6 Owners ( and TR4 IRS owners too)
>
>I replaced my trailing arm bushings with two piece polyurethane versions.
>removed the old ones using a large vice and a selection of socket
wrenches.
> I cut off the rubber flang from the trailing end to ease travel through
the
>hole in the arm.  The istallation of the polyurethane bushings is trivial
in
>comparison to the original spec bushings.  I highly recomend these.

Who did you get these from? I replaced mine several years ago with harder
bushings from TriumphTune, they were 1 piece. Worked great. These were
responsible for removing rear sag on my 6, and were so effective that I was
able to remove the spacers that I had under my rear springs.

Irv
74 TR6
CF22767U