Re: Re: TR6 suspension sag

To: <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Subject: Re: Re: TR6 suspension sag
From: emanteno@usa.pipeline.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 16:39:58 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Mar Sat, 1996 12:04:28 PM, Berry Kercheval wrote:

> > On Mar Sat, 1996 6:03:56 AM, TR6Massey@aol.com wrote:
> > >I replaced my trailing arm bushings with two piece polyurethane
versions.
> > Who did you get these from?
>
>I got some from British Parts Northwest and did the job this winter; I'm
not
>sure I got the brackets in right because my ride height went up (replaced

>springs at the same time) and the camber is excessive now.

You probably did the job right. I didn't realize how much the trailing arm
bushings affected ride and camber until I replaced mine. I had spacers
under my rear springs before, when I put the new bushings in, I had
positive camber in the rear end. I removed the spacers and no longer have
sag or positive camber. I am using hd rear springs purchased from a vender
no longer around that used to specialize in TR's, and hd bushungs from
TriumphTune.
Irv
74 TR6
CF22767U