Halda Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Halda Update
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 96 21:58:57 EST

 To:    Triumphs List,          Inet

Last week there was a thread on the subject of Halda Tripmasters
and Twinmasters, and I offered to look up in one of my Hemmings
for an advertisement I thought I saw for a company that
repairs/rebuilds old rally equipment.

Well the results are in and I regret to advise that I was unable
to find the ad.  I went back through 5 months of Hemmings in my
garage bookcase and could not find the ad.  the only other thing I
might suggest is suggest that those interested in purchasing
restored Halda's and other rally equip. check their local
speedometer shop.

Sorry for the bad news.  Good luck to all.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (undergoing surgery)