Re: [Spits] Separating spring from Diff

To: "'Todd Bermudez'" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, "'NASS Spitfire'"
Subject: Re: [Spits] Separating spring from Diff
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:52:44 -0400
I just removed the leaf spring from the diff of my SpitSix project car.  On
top, there is a rectangular plate, under that, there is the spring.  There
are 6 double-threaded bolts that go through a rectangular top plate and into
the top of the diff on either side of the spring.   The hole in the
rectangular plate matches up with the "button" or pin in the center of the
leaf spring.  Is this what you have?