RE: Air-con question - SORRY NON-LBC!!

To: <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air-con question - SORRY NON-LBC!!
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:19:50 -0700
Yes, there should be a cutoff for the system if the refrigerant is low.
Most modern cars have this, and it's to keep the car from toasting a
compressor if the refrigerant leaks out. Maybe the owners manual (the
little glovebox sized one, if you got it) will mention something about
this.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/